Thursday, December 31, 2009
1) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.
2) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
3) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
4) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
5) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
6) And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
7) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light.
8) And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
9) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
10) Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
11) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
12) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
13) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit,which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Posted by chowi at 5:05 AM
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
2) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
3) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son,; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
4) But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
5) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.If we live in Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
6) For he that soweth of the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Posted by chowi at 2:10 AM
Monday, December 28, 2009
2nd Corinthians 1:3-4
2) For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
2nd Corinthians 1:20
3) For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish.
2nd Corinthians 2:15
4) Now the Lord is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2nd Corinthians 3:17
5) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2nd Corinthians 4:6
6) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
2nd Corinthians 4:8-10
7) For which cause we faint not; but though our outer man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2nd Corinthians 4:16
8) For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2nd Corinthians 5:7
9) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2nd Corinthians 5:17
10) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2nd Corinthians 5:20
11) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2nd Corinthians 5:21
12) For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2nd Corinthians 6:16
13) For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2nd Corinthians 7:10
14) He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
2nd Corinthians 9:6
15) My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2nd Corinthians 12:9
16) For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.
2nd Corinthians 13:4
17) Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
2nd Corinthians 13:11
Posted by chowi at 6:58 PM
Friday, December 25, 2009
1) For the preaching of the cross is to them perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1st Corinthians 1:18
2) The foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1st Corinthians 1:25
3) He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
1st Corinthians 1:31
4) Your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1st Corinthians 2:5
5) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.
1st Corinthians 2:7
6) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1st Corinthians 2:9
7) God hath revealed them unto us by his spirit: for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1st Corinthians 2:10
8) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1st Corinthians 2:12
9) For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
1st Corinthians 3:9
10) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy , which temple ye are.
1st Corinthians 3:16-17
11) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written , He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1st Corinthians 3:19
12) Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
1st Corinthians 4:5
13) For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
1st Corinthians 4:20
14) Let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1st Corinthians 5:8
15) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1st Corinthians 6:9-10
16) But ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
1st Corinthians 6:11
17) He that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
1st Corinthians 6:17
18) Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
1st Corinthians 6:19-20
19) For the earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness therof.
1st Corinthians 10:26
20) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1st Corinthians 10:31
21) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
1st Corinthians 11:24-25
22) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,whether we be Jews or Gentiles,whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1st Corinthians 12:13
The word charity in the Old King James Bible means Love.
23) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
1st Corinthians 13:4-7
24) Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1st Corinthians 14:1
25) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
1st Corinthians 14:33
26) But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1st Corinthians 15:10
27) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be chaged.
1st Corinthians 15:51-52
28) Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1st Corinthians 15:54-57
Posted by chowi at 1:38 PM
Saturday, December 12, 2009
1) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.
2) The goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance.
3) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.
4) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
5) Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7) But God commanded his love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
8) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
9) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection.
10) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
11) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
12) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
13) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit.
14) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
15) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the spirit is life because of righteousness.
16) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
17) The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
18) And we know that al things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
19) If God be for us, who can be against us?
20) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword ?
21) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
22) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
23) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.
24) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
24) Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
25) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
26) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
27) For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
28) For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
29) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
30) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
31) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
32) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.
33) Rejoice in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.
34) Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
35) Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he is thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
36) Thou shalt not commit adultery,Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
37) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
38) For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s.
39) For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
40) For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
41) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
42) For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scripture might have hope.
43) Now the God of peace and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus.That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
44) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
45) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
Posted by chowi at 7:39 AM
Monday, November 30, 2009
1) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophecy.
2) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
3) Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
4) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
5) To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
6) But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
7) It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Posted by chowi at 9:57 PM
Thursday, November 19, 2009
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God.
2) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
3) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
4) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
5) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
6) He must increase, but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
7) He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
8) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
9) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
10) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
11) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
12) I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
13) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
14) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
15) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
16) I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
17) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
18) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
19) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
20) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
21) Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
22) I and my Father are one.
23) I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
24) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.Believest thou this?
25) He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
26) If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honour.
27) He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
28) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
29) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
30) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
31) I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
32) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
33) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
34) If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.
35) If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.
36) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
37) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14: 21
38) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
39) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
40) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
41) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
42) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
43) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
44) In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Posted by chowi at 4:38 PM
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
1) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
2) For with God nothing shall be impossible.
3) Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
4) And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
5) As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
6) It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
7) Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
8) The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
9) Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
10) Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
11) But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
12) But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
13) Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
14) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bossom.For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
15) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
16) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
17) Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
18) Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
19) Lord’s prayer in Luke
When ye pray, say,
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Give us day by day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive everyone that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
20) And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
21) Blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
22) For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
23) Blessed be the king that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
24) For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
25) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Posted by chowi at 5:33 AM
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
1) The voice of the one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
2) I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
3) The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
4) But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins.
5) For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother , and my sister, and mother.
6) Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
7) Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
8) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it.
9) If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
10) Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.
11) Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
12) For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
13) Hosanna: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
14) What things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
15) And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
16) He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
17) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like , namely this, Thou shall love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
18) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
19) Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
20) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.
Posted by chowi at 6:00 PM
Sunday, October 18, 2009
1) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for he shall save his people from their sin.
2) Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
3) I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.
4) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him. And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
5) It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
6) Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
7) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
8) Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
9) Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
10) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
11) Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
12) Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
13) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
14) Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
15) Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
16) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
17) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19) And whoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
20) Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
21) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
22) But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
23) But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy father which is in secret; and thy father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
24) Lord’s Prayer in Mathew
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen
25) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
26) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
27) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
28) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
29) Whoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my father which is in heaven.
30) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
31) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
32) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
33) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
34) For whosoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
35) I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
36) Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
37) Whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
38) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
39) For whoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
40) For the son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
41) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
42) Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall lose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
43) Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
44) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
45) Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
46) Even as the son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
47) And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
48) Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
49) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
50) And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
51) Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
52) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
53) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
54) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Posted by chowi at 11:59 PM
Saturday, October 10, 2009
1) And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
2) Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
3) Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country. And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
4) For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
5) These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates.
6) And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts:I will go also.Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.
7) And I will strengthen them in the Lord; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.
8) And the Lord shall be king over all the earth; in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
1) From the rising of the sun even unto the to going down of the same my name shall be great among the gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
2) And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel.
3) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
4) And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.
Posted by chowi at 1:04 PM
1) The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
2) The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence,yea,the world, and all that dwell therein.
1) For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
2) The Lord is in his Holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before him.
3) His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
4) Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.
1) The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
1) And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
2) The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
Posted by chowi at 12:16 PM
Saturday, September 26, 2009
1) Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand.
2) Therefore also now,saith the Lord, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning. And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the Lord your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
3) Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.
4) And it shall come to pass afterwards, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
5) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.
6) The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
1) For thus saith the Lord unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live.
2) Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.
3) Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
1) But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.
2) For I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil.
1) And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
2) For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the Lord our God for ever and ever.
3) And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he great unto the ends of the earth.
4) He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
5) Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
6) Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
7) He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
Posted by chowi at 3:31 PM
Thursday, September 10, 2009
1) Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2) If we follow on to know the Lord : his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
3) Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord. Till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
4) Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
5) I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
6) His branches shall spread, and his beauty shall be as the olive tree, and his smell as Lebanon.
7) Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? Prudent, and he shall know them? For the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them.
Posted by chowi at 9:05 PM
1) Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his.
2) He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
3) How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders ! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
4) And I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation.
5) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
6) And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes.
7) To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him.
8) For the Lord our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth.
Daniel 9: 14
9) Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord’s sake.
10) Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me, And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
11) And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Posted by chowi at 8:57 PM
1) Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.
2) And the hand of the Lord was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee. Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, as the glory which I saw by the rivers of Chebar: and I fell on my face. Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me,Go, shut thyself within thine house.
Ezekiel 3: 22,23
3) Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel ? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God : wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.
4) As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
5) I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord God.
6) I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick.
7) And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
8) And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
9) And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase , and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.
10) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
11) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statues, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
12) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
13) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them: it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
14) And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
15) So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house.
Posted by chowi at 8:19 PM
Friday, August 7, 2009
1) Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
2)It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.They are new every morning:great is thy faithfulness.
3)The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
4)The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
5)It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
Posted by chowi at 3:52 PM
Thursday, July 9, 2009
1)If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
2) And it shall come to pass in the last days,that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3) For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon everyone that is proud and lofty, and upon everyone that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low.
4) But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.
5) And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
6) Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
7) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
8) And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
9) For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
10) Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
11) And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
12) Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth.
13) For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
14) He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
15) And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
16) Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
17) Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
18) Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JE-HO-VAH is everlasting strength.
19) In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people.
20) And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
21) For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.
22) The work of the righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
23) O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning , our salvation also in the time of trouble.
24) And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord his treasure.
25) For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.
26) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
27) But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
28)Fear thou not for I am with thee : be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
29) When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
30) Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west.
31) Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
32) I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
33) I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
34) Thus saith the Lord the king of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first , and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
35) I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
36) That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
37) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
38) And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
39) Remember the former things of Old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.
40) Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
41) For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
42) The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
43) He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows :yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
44) But he was wounded for our transgression, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
45) For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of host is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
46) For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
47) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
48) Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
49) Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
50) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
51) Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer : their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
52) I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will lead him also, and restore comfort unto him and to his mourners.
53) And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones; and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
54) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
55) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
56) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
57) The spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
58) I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
59) Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
60) Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold his reward is with him, and his work before him.And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
61) I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.
62) But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
63) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
64) Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool:where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Posted by chowi at 10:03 PM
Sunday, May 31, 2009
1) Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
Song of Solomon 1:2
2) I am the rose of Shar’-on, and the lily of the valleys.
Song of Solomon 2:1
3) As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
Song of Solomon 2:3
4) He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.
Song of Solomon 2:4
5) His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.
Song Of Solomon 2:6,8:3
6) His mouth is most sweet:yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
Song of Solomon 5:16
7) Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth , therefore do the virgins love thee.
Song of Solomon 1:3
Posted by chowi at 11:21 PM
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
1) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge.
2) Behold I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
3) But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
4) For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
5) He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
6) Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
7) Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
8) Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.
9) Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
10) The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
11) When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
12) Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
13) Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
14) Keep my commandments, and live: and my law as the apple of thine eye. Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
15) For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
16) The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
17) I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18) My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
19) Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
20) For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.
21) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
22) In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
23) The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
24) The fear of the Lord prolongeth days.
25) The hope of the righteous shall be gladness.
26) The way of the Lord is strength to the upright.
27) When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
28) He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.
29) The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.
30) The desire of the righteous is only good.
31) He that diligently seeketh good procureth favor.
32) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
33) A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth : and the recompence of a man’s hands shall be rendered unto him.
34) The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
35) He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the Lord.
36) In the fear of the Lord is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
37) The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.
38) A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
39) Better is little with the fear of the Lord than great treasure and trouble therewith.
40) The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.
41) All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigheth the spirits.
42) Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.
43) When a man’s ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
44) He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good, and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.
45) Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it.
46) Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
47) The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
48) The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmitity; but a wounded spirit who can bear ?
49) There are many devices in a man’s heart: nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
50) The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath it shall abide satisfied; he shall not be visited with evil.
51) Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
52) There is gold, and a multitude of rubies:but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.
53) The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord.
54) A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
55) By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour; and life.
56) He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.
57) Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.
58) Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thy ears to the words of knowledge.
59) A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
60) My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.
61) Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.
62) A faithful man shall abound with blessings.
63) He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack.
64) A man’s pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
65) The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.
66) Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Posted by chowi at 10:04 AM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
1) But his delight is in the law of the Lord ; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
2) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
3) Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
4) Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
5) But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
6) Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
7) Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
8) Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
9) I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
10) But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
11) But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12) For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
13) The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
14) My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
15) I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
16) O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
17) I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works.
18) I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
19) The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
20) And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
21) Sing praise to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psalm 9: 11
22) For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
23) Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear.
24) The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord’s throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
25) The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
26) But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Psalm 13:5, 6
27) For God is in the generation of the righteous.
28) Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill ?
He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
Psalm 15:1, 2
29) Preserve me, O God, for in thee do I put my trust.
30) The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
31) I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
32) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasure for evermore.
Psalm 16: 11
33) Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
34) As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
35) I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
36) The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
37) I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.
38) The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
39) With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; with the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Psalm 18:25, 26
40) For thou wilt light my candle; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
41) As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
42) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect .
43) Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
44) The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
45) The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
46) Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
47) We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will setup our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
48) Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
49) His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
50) But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praise of Israel.
51) I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
52) All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindred’s of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the Lord’s and he is the governor among the nations.
Psalm 22:27, 28
53) A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
54) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
55) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
56) Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
57) Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
58) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
59) Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Psalm 24:3, 4
60) Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Psalm 24:7, 8
61) Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the king of glory. Selah.
Psalm 24:9, 10
62) Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4, 5
63) The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
64) Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Psalm 25: 21
65) Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
66) The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
67) One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
68) When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take up.
69) Wait on the Lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
70) Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
71) The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
72) The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
73) Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
74) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
75) The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
76) The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
77) For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
78) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put of my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness.
79) For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
80) Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
81) My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
82) Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvelous kindness in a strong city.
83) Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
84) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
85) Thou art my hiding place; thou shall preserve me from trouble; thou shall compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
86) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
87) For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
88) Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
89) Behold the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy.
90) I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
91) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
92) O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
93) The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
94) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
95) I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
96) Thy mercy, O Lord is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.
97) Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
98) Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
99) The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way.
100) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
101) But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them :he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
102) Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me.
103) I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
104) And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
105) The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
105) As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
106) Yet the Lord will command his loving kindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
107) Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
108) O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
109) In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name forever.
110) Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
111) I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
112) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
113) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
114) The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
115) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
116) For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
117) Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
118) According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
119) For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
120) My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
121) Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most high.
122) And call upon me in the day of trouble:I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
123) Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
124) Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
125) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
126) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
127) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
128) But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
129) I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good .
130) As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.
131) He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
132) Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
133) In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
134) In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
135) For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
136) Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be over past.
137) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
138) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
139) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of trouble.
140) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing : for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
141) Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
142) From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
143) For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
144) Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
145) My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
146) He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
147) In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
148) Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
149) Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
150) Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
151) Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
152) O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.
153) The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
154) Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
155) Make a joyful noise unto God,all ye lands: Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
156) Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
157) But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
158) God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
159) Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
160) Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
161) But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
162) Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
163) Hear me, O Lord; for thy loving kindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
164) Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein.
165) Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
166) For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.
167) My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
168) My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
169) In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.
170) His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun; and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
171) Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
172) Whom have I in heaven but thee ? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
173) My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
174) Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
175) I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
176) That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments.
177) Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name’s sake.
178)Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine;and we shall be saved
179)Sing aloud unto God our strength; make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
180) There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
181) I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
182) That men may know that thou , whose name alone is JEHOVAH , art the most high over all the earth.
183) My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
184)Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
185) For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a door keeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of the wickedness.
186) For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
187) Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
188) Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
189) For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
190) Give ear, O Lord unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
191) In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
192) All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
193) For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
194) I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
195) But thou, O Lord art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
196) His foundation is in the holy mountains.
197) I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
198) For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord ?
199) Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
200) Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
201) Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
202) For the Lord is our defence ; and the Holy one of Israel is our king.
203) So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
204) And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
205) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
206) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
207) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
208) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
209) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
210) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
211) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
212) It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high:To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night.
213) For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy works: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
214) The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree; he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
215) Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
216) The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself; the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.
217) The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
218) Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O Lord, and teachest him out of thy law.
219) For the Lord will not cast of his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
220) But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
221) Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him psalms.
222) For the Lord is a great God, and a great king above all gods.
223) For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today if ye will hear his voice.
224) For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
225) For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
226) Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
227) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
228) O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
229) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof.
230) His lightning’s enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled. The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
231) Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
232) O Sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvelous things : his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him victory.
233) Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
234) Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
234) Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.
235) Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
236) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise:be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
237) Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
238) But thou, O Lord, shalt endure forever; and thy remembrance unto all generation.
239) He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
240) But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
241)Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
242) The lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
243) For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
244) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgression from us.
245) But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children.
246) The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
247) Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
248) O Lord, how manifold are thy works ! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
249)Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
250) The glory of the Lord shall endure forever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works.
251) I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
252) My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.
253) Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
254) Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.
255) Praise ye the Lord. O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
256) Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting; and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the Lord.
257) O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
258) For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
259) He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.
260)Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men !
261) And let them sacrifice the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
262) For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
263) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
264) I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
265) Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
266) The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.
267) Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
268) His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth forever.
269) He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
270) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever.
271) Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
272) Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
273) Surely he shall not be moved forever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
274) From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.
275) Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.
276) Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.
277) Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; he is their help and their shield.
278) I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live .
279) I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.
280) I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
281) O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth forever.
282) I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
283) The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
284) It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
285) The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
286) Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter .
287) This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
288) Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
289) Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
290) Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statues.
291) I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.I will delight myself in thy statues: I will not forget thy word.
292) Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
293) Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
294) The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
295) My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
296) Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
297) I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
298) I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
299) How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
300) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
301) Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
302) The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
303) Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
304) Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statues.
305) Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
306) The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
307) Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever .
308) Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.
309) Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
310) I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord; and thy law is my delight .
311) In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.
312) My help cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth.
313) The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
314) The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
315) I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
316) Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
317) Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
318) Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
319) They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
320) Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
331) They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
332) He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
333) Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
334) Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
335) Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
336) The Lord shall bless out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
337) My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning; I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
338) Let Israel hope in the Lord : for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
339) We will go into his tabernacle: we will worship at his footstool.
340) If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
341) Praise ye the Lord. praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
342) Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
343) Thy name, O Lord, endureth forever; and thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.
344) O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
345) O Give thanks unto the God of gods: or his mercy endureth forever.
346) O give thanks to the Lord of Lords : for his mercy endureth forever.
347) To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth forever.
348) O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth forever.
349) I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
350) I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
351) In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
352) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
353) The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
354) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
355) Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
356) Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
357) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
358) Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
359) Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
360) I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hand.
361) I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
362) Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God : thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
363) My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
364) I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
365) Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
366) The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
367) The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
368) Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
369) Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
370) The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
371) He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
372) Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help , whose hope is in the Lord his God.
373) The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous.
374) Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
375) The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
376) Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
377) Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
378) Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
379) For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
380) Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand.
381) Praise ye the Lord, Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
382) Praise him for his mighty acts : praise him according to his excellent greatness.
383) Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with psaltery and harp.
384) Praise him with timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
385) Praise him upon the loud cymbals:praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
386) Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Posted by chowi at 2:45 AM