Thursday, April 23, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From Psalm's(Old KJV)


RockYou FXText


1) But his delight is in the law of the Lord ; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psalm 1:2

2) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psalm 1:3

3) Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psalm 2:11

4) Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 2:12

5) But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Psalm 3:3

6) Salvation belongeth unto the Lord: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
Psalm 3:8

7) Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
Psalm 4:4

8) Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
Psalm 4:5

9) I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

10) But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
Psalm 5:7

11) But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psalm 5:11

12) For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
Psalm 5:12


13) The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
Psalm 6:9

14) My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
Psalm 7:10

15) I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
Psalm 7:17

16) O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set thy glory above the heavens.
Psalm 8:1

17) I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works.
Psalm 9:1

18) I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psalm 9:2

19) The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 9:9

20) And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Psalm 9:10

21) Sing praise to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
Psalm 9: 11

22) For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
Psalm 9:18

23) Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear.
Psalm 10:17

24) The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord’s throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
Psalm 11:4

25) The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Psalm 12:6

26) But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
Psalm 13:5, 6

27) For God is in the generation of the righteous.
Psalm 14:5

28) Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill ?
He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
Psalm 15:1, 2

29) Preserve me, O God, for in thee do I put my trust.
Psalm 16:1

30) The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
Psalm 16:5

31) I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Psalm 16:8

32) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasure for evermore.
Psalm 16: 11

33) Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 17:8

34) As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
Psalm 17:15

35) I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
Psalm 18:1

36) The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:2

37) I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.
Psalm 18:3

38) The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.
Psalm 18:20

39) With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright; with the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.
Psalm 18:25, 26

40) For thou wilt light my candle; the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
Psalm 18:28

41) As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Psalm 18:30

42) It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect .
Psalm 18:32

43) Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Psalm 18:35

44) The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Psalm 18:46

45) The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalm 19:7

46) Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

47) We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will setup our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
Psalm 20:5

48) Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

Psalm 20:7

49) His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
Psalm 21:5

50) But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praise of Israel.
Psalm 22:3

51) I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Psalm 22:22

52) All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindred’s of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the Lord’s and he is the governor among the nations.
Psalm 22:27, 28

53) A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
Psalm 22:30

54) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psalm 23:2

55) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Psalm 23:3

56) Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

57) Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psalm 23:5

58) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23:6

59) Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Psalm 24:3, 4

60) Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
Psalm 24:7, 8

61) Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the king of glory. Selah.
Psalm 24:9, 10

62) Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4, 5

63) The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Psalm 25:14

64) Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Psalm 25: 21

65) Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
Psalm 26:1

66) The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

67) One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalm 27:4

68) When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take up.
Psalm 27:10

69) Wait on the Lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

70) Blessed be the Lord, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
Psalm 28:6

71) The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

72) The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
Psalm 28:8

73) Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
Psalm 29:1

74) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
Psalm 29:2

75) The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
Psalm 29:4

76) The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
Psalm 29:11

77) For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

78) Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put of my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness.
Psalm 30:11

79) For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
Psalm 31:3

80) Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.
Psalm 31:5

81) My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
Psalm 31:15

82) Blessed be the Lord: for he hath shewed me his marvelous kindness in a strong city.
Psalm 31:21

83) Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:24

84) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalm 32:1

85) Thou art my hiding place; thou shall preserve me from trouble; thou shall compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Psalm 32:7

86) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Psalm 32:8

87) For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.
Psalm 33:4

88) Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
Psalm 33:8

89) Behold the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy.
Psalm 33:18

90) I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1

91) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 34:3

92) O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Psalm 34:8

93) The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
Psalm 34:15

94) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
Psalm 34:19

95) I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
Psalm 35:18

96) Thy mercy, O Lord is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.
Psalm 36:5,6

97) Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:4
98) Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Psalm 37:5

99) The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way.
Psalm 37:23

100) The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
Psalm 37:30

101) But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them :he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Psalm 37:39,40


102) Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me.
Psalm 38:21

103) I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
Psalm 40:1,2

104) And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Psalm 40:3

105) The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.
Psalm 41:2

105) As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
Psalm 42:1

106) Yet the Lord will command his loving kindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
Psalm 42:8

107) Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Psalm 42:11

108) O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
Psalm 43:3

109) In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name forever.
Psalm 44:8

110) Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
Psalm 45:7

111) I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
Psalm 45:17

112) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

113) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
Psalm 46:4

114) The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Psalm 46:7

115) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10

116) For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
Psalm 47:7

117) Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Psalm 48:1

118) According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
Psalm 48:10

119) For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
Psalm 48:14

120) My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
Psalm 49:3

121) Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most high.
Psalm 50:14

122) And call upon me in the day of trouble:I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Psalm 50:15

123) Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
Psalm 50:23

124) Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
Psalm 51:2

125) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Psalm 51:7

126) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

127) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Psalm 51:11

128) But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Psalm 52:8

129) I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good .
Psalm 54:6

130) As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.
Psalm 55:16

131) He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
Psalm 55:18

132) Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Psalm 55:22

133) In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psalm 56:4

134) In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
Psalm 56:11

135) For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Psalm 56:13

136) Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me; for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be over past.
Psalm 57:1

137) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
Psalm 57:5&11

138) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
Psalm 59:9

139) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of trouble.
Psalm 59:16

140) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing : for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Psalm 59:17

141) Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
Psalm 60:4

142) From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2

143) For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
Psalm 61:3

144) Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
Psalm 62:1

145) My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Psalm 62:5

146) He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
Psalm 62:2,6

147) In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Psalm 62:7

148) Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Psalm 62:8

149) Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
Psalm 62:10

150) Because thy loving kindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Psalm 63:3

151) Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
Psalm 63:7

152) O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.
Psalm 63:1

153) The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
Psalm 64:10

154) Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
Psalm 65:4

155) Make a joyful noise unto God,all ye lands: Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.
Psalm 66:1,2

156) Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.
Psalm 66:16

157) But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
Psalm 66:19

158) God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
Psalm 67:1

159) Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
Psalm 68:4

160) Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Psalm 68:19

161) But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O Lord, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Psalm 69:13

162) Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
Psalm 69:14

163) Hear me, O Lord; for thy loving kindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
Psalm 69:16

164) Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and everything that moveth therein.
Psalm 69:34

165) Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Psalm 71:3

166) For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.
Psalm 71:5

167) My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
Psalm 71:15

168) My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
Psalm 71:23

169) In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth.
Psalm 72:7

170) His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun; and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.
Psalm 72:17

171) Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
Psalm 72:18,19

172) Whom have I in heaven but thee ? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.
Psalm 73:25

173) My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:26

174) Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
Psalm 75:1

175) I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Psalm 77:11,12

176) That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments.
Psalm 78:7

177) Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name’s sake.
Psalm 79:9

178)Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine;and we shall be saved
Psalm 80:3&7&19

179)Sing aloud unto God our strength; make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob.
Psalm 81:1

180) There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
Psalm 81:9,10

181) I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Psalm 81:10

182) That men may know that thou , whose name alone is JEHOVAH , art the most high over all the earth.
Psalm 83:18

183) My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God.
Psalm 84:2

184)Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
Psalm 84:5

185) For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a door keeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of the wickedness.
Psalm 84:10

186) For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11

187) Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
Psalm 85:10

188) Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Psalm 86:3

189) For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Psalm 86:5

190) Give ear, O Lord unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
Psalm 86:6

191) In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Psalm 86:7

192) All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psalm 86:9

193) For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
Psalm 86:10

194) I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psalm 86:12

195) But thou, O Lord art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Psalm 86:15

196) His foundation is in the holy mountains.
Psalm 87:1

197) I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
Psalm 89:1

198) For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord ?
Psalm 89:6

199) Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
Psalm 89:13

200) Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
Psalm 89:14

201) Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in the light of thy countenance.
Psalm 89:15

202) For the Lord is our defence ; and the Holy one of Israel is our king.
Psalm 89:18

203) So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalm 90:12

204) And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Psalm 90:17

205) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
Psalm 91:1

206) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psalm 91:2

207) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psalm 91:4

208) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Psalm 91:7

209) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Psalm 91:11

210) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psalm 91:14

211) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Psalm 91:15,16

212) It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most high:To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night.
Psalm 92:1,2

213) For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy works: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.
Psalm 92:4

214) The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree; he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Psalm 92:12

215) Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.
Psalm 92:13

216) The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself; the world also is established, that it cannot be moved.
Psalm 93:1

217) The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
Psalm 93:4

218) Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O Lord, and teachest him out of thy law.
Psalm 94:12

219) For the Lord will not cast of his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
Psalm 94:14

220) But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
Psalm 94:22

221) Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him psalms.
Psalm 95:2

222) For the Lord is a great God, and a great king above all gods.
Psalm 95:3

223) For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today if ye will hear his voice.
Psalm 95:7

224) For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
Psalm 96:4

225) For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.
Psalm 96:5

226) Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
Psalm 96:6

227) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
Psalm 96:8

228) O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
Psalm 96:9

229) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fullness thereof.
Psalm 96:11

230) His lightning’s enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled. The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psalm 97:4,5

231) Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 97:10

232) O Sing unto the Lord a new song; for he hath done marvelous things : his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him victory.
Psalm 98:1

233) Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.
Psalm 99:3

234) Exalt ye the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
Psalm 99:5

234) Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.
Psalm 99:9

235) Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Psalm 100:2,3

236) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise:be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
Psalm 100:4

237) Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.
Psalm 102:2

238) But thou, O Lord, shalt endure forever; and thy remembrance unto all generation.
Psalm 102:12

239) He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
Psalm 102:17

240) But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
Psalm 102:27

241)Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Psalm 103:1-5

242) The lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Psalm 103:8

243) For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
Psalm 103:11

244) As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgression from us.
Psalm 103:12

245) But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children.
Psalm 103:17

246) The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
Psalm 103:19

247) Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
Psalm 104:1

248) O Lord, how manifold are thy works ! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
Psalm 104:24

249)Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
Psalm 104:30

250) The glory of the Lord shall endure forever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works.
Psalm 104:31

251) I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psalm 104:33

252) My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.
Psalm 104:34

253) Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
Psalm 105:4

254) Remember his marvelous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.
Psalm 105:5

255) Praise ye the Lord. O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 106:1

256) Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting; and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 106:48

257) O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 107:1

258) For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:9

259) He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.
Psalm 107:20

260)Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men !
Psalm 107:21

261) And let them sacrifice the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
Psalm 107:22

262) For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
Psalm 108:4

263) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
Psalm 108:5

264) I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
Psalm 109:30

265) Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
Psalm 110:3

266) The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.
Psalm 110:4

267) Praise ye the Lord. I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Psalm 111:1

268) His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth forever.
Psalm 111:3

269) He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the Lord is gracious and full of compassion.
Psalm 111:4

270) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever.
Psalm 111:10

271) Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
Psalm 112:1

272) Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
Psalm 112:4

273) Surely he shall not be moved forever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
Psalm 112:6

274) From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord’s name is to be praised.
Psalm 113:3

275) Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.
Psalm 113:2

276) Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.
Psalm 115:1

277) Ye that fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; he is their help and their shield.
Psalm 115:11

278) I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live .
Psalm 116:1,2

279) I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.
Psalm 116:13

280) I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
Psalm 116:17

281) O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 118:1&29

282) I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
Psalm 118:5

283) The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Psalm 118:6

284) It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.
Psalm 118:8

285) The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
Psalm 118:14

286) Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter .
Psalm 118:19

287) This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

288) Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
Psalm 118:26

289) Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
Psalm 119:2

290) Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy statues.
Psalm 119:12

291) I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.I will delight myself in thy statues: I will not forget thy word.
Psalm 119:15,16

292) Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
Psalm 119:34

293) Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
Psalm 119:66

294) The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
Psalm 119:72

295) My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
Psalm 119:81

296) Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
Psalm 119:90

297) I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
Psalm 119:99

298) I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
Psalm 119:101

299) How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 119:103

300) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:105

301) Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
Psalm 119:114

302) The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
Psalm 119:130

303) Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.
Psalm 119:132

304) Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statues.
Psalm 119:135

305) Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
Psalm 119:142

306) The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
Psalm 119:144

307) Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever .
Psalms 119:160

308) Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.
Psalm 119:169

309) Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.
Psalm 119:170

310) I have longed for thy salvation, O Lord; and thy law is my delight .
Psalm 119:174

311) In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.
Psalm 120:1

312) My help cometh from the Lord which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:2

313) The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Psalm:121:5

314) The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
Psalm 121:7

315) I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
Psalm 122:1

316) Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
Psalm 122:9

317) Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
Psalm 123:3

318) Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 124:8

319) They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
Psalm 125:1

320) Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.
Psalm 125:4

331) They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Psalm 126:5

332) He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
Psalm 126:6

333) Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Psalm 127:3

334) Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Psalm 127:5

335) Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.
Psalm 128:1

336) The Lord shall bless out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
Psalm 128:5

337) My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning; I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
Psalm 130:6

338) Let Israel hope in the Lord : for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Psalm 130:7,8

339) We will go into his tabernacle: we will worship at his footstool.
Psalm 132:7

340) If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
Psalm 132:12

341) Praise ye the Lord. praise ye the name of the Lord; praise him, O ye servants of the Lord.
Psalm 135:1

342) Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.
Psalm 135:3

343) Thy name, O Lord, endureth forever; and thy memorial, O Lord, throughout all generations.
Psalm 135:13

344) O Give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 136:1

345) O Give thanks unto the God of gods: or his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 136:2

346) O give thanks to the Lord of Lords : for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 136:3

347) To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 136:4

348) O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 136:26

349) I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Psalm 138:1

350) I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 138:2

351) In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
Psalm 138:3

352) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
Psalm 138:7

353) The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
Psalm 138:8

354) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalm 139:14

355) Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Psalm 139:23,24

356) Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
Psalm 140:13

357) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Psalm 141:2

358) Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Psalm 142:7

359) Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
Psalm 143:1

360) I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hand.
Psalm 143:5

361) I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
Psalm 143:6

362) Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God : thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10

363) My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
Psalm 144:2

364) I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
Psalm 144:9

365) Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
Psalm 145:3

366) The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
Psalm 145:8

367) The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
Psalm 145:9

368) Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
Psalm 145:13

369) Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
Psalm 145:16

370) The Lord is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works.
Psalm 145:17

371) He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Psalm 145:19

372) Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help , whose hope is in the Lord his God.
Psalm 146:5

373) The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous.
Psalm 146:8

374) Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
Psalm 146:5

375) The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
Psalm 147:11

376) Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.
Psalm 148:13

377) Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psalm 149:1

378) Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psalm 149:3

379) For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Psalm 149:4

380) Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand.
Psalm 149:5

381) Praise ye the Lord, Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
Psalm 150:1

382) Praise him for his mighty acts : praise him according to his excellent greatness.
Psalm 150:2

383) Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with psaltery and harp.
Psalm 150:3

384) Praise him with timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
Psalm 150:4

385) Praise him upon the loud cymbals:praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
Psalm 150:5

386) Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 150:6

No comments: