Sunday, May 31, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From Song Of Solomon (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText


1) Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
Song of Solomon 1:2

2) I am the rose of Shar’-on, and the lily of the valleys.
Song of Solomon 2:1

3) As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
Song of Solomon 2:3

4) He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love.
Song of Solomon 2:4

5) His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me.
Song Of Solomon 2:6,8:3

6) His mouth is most sweet:yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.
Song of Solomon 5:16

7) Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth , therefore do the virgins love thee.
Song of Solomon 1:3

No comments: