Monday, November 30, 2009
1) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophecy.
2) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
3) Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
4) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
5) To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
6) But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
7) It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Posted by chowi at 9:57 PM
Thursday, November 19, 2009
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God.
2) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
3) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
4) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
5) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
6) He must increase, but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
7) He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
8) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
9) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
10) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
11) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
12) I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
13) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
14) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
15) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
16) I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
17) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
18) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
19) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
20) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
21) Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
22) I and my Father are one.
23) I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
24) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.Believest thou this?
25) He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
26) If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honour.
27) He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
28) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
29) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
30) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
31) I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
32) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
33) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
34) If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.
35) If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.
36) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
37) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14: 21
38) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
39) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
40) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
41) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
42) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
43) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
44) In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Posted by chowi at 4:38 PM
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
1) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
2) For with God nothing shall be impossible.
3) Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
4) And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
5) As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth; And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.
6) It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
7) Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
8) The spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
9) Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
10) Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
11) But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
12) But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
13) Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
14) Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bossom.For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
15) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
16) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
17) Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
18) Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
19) Lord’s prayer in Luke
When ye pray, say,
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Give us day by day our daily bread.
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive everyone that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
20) And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
21) Blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
22) For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
23) Blessed be the king that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
24) For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
25) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Posted by chowi at 5:33 AM