Tuesday, March 10, 2009
1) I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and un-searchable; marvelous things without number. Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: To setup up on high those that below; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety.
Job 5: 8-11
2) Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty.
3) With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding. With him is wisdom and strength he hath counsel and understanding.
3) The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
4) No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
5) I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
6) But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
7) My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart; and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. The spirit of God hath made me, and the breadth of the almighty hath given me life.
8) He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
Job 23: 26
9) Behold God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom.
10) If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasure.
11)I put on righteousness, and it clothed me:my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
12) No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls; for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
13) Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee:and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Posted by chowi at 11:33 PM