Tuesday, July 6, 2010
1) I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. Ezekiel 11:19
2) Therefore say to them, This is what the sovereign Lord says;None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the sovereign Lord. Ezekiel 12:28
3) I will establish my covenant with you and you will know that I am the Lord.Ezekiel 16: 62
4) I am the Lord your God; follow my decree and be careful to keep my laws. Ezekiel 20:19
5) I will give you a new heart and a put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit in you and move you to follow my decree and be careful to keep my laws. Ezekiel 36:26,27
6) I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then you will know that I am Lord. Ezekiel 38:23
7) I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. Ezekiel 39:7
8) Say to them,As surely as I live, declares the sovereign Lord , I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Ezekiel 33:11
Posted by chowi at 9:33 PM
1) Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men.
2)Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.
3)The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.
4)Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven.
5)Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
6)Be merciful, just as your father is merciful.
7)Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
8)Blessed is the man who does not fall away on account of me.
9)If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.
10)I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
11)Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and Love your neighbor as yourself.
12)Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks the door will be opened.
13)Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.
14) Whoever acknowledges me before men, the son of man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.
15)Seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.
16)For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
17)For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.
18)I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.
19)“What is impossible with men is possible with God.”
20)For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.
21)Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord !
“Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”
22)By standing firm you will gain life.
Posted by chowi at 9:31 PM
1)In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
John 1:1, 2
2)Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
3)“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
4)“The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.
5)The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.
John 3:35, 36
6)Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
7)God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.
8)Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
9)I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.
10)He who believes has everlasting life.
11)“If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
John 7:37, 38
12)“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
13)I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
John 11:25, 26
14)When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.
John 12:44, 45
15)If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the son in himself, and will glorify him at once.
16)Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
17)I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.
18)And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
John 14:13, 14
19)He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.
20)If you remain in me and my words remains in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
Posted by chowi at 9:30 PM
1)In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.
Ephesians 1:7, 8
2)For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do works to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
3)Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:19, 20
4)Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil schemes.
Ephesians 6:10, 11
5)Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.
Posted by chowi at 9:29 PM
1) There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one beside you; there is no Rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2
2) The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.
1 Samuel 2:7
3) He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats with them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor.
“For the foundation of the earth are the Lord’s; upon them he has set the world”
1 Samuel 2:8
4)The spirit of the Lord will come upon you in power, and you will prophecy with them; and you will be changed into a different person.
1 Samuel 10:6
5)Now then, stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes!.
1 Samuel 12:16
6)But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24
7)Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7
8)The Lord rewards every man for his righteousness and faithfulness.
1 Samuel 26:23
1) I will be his father, and he will be my son.
2 Samuel 7:14
2) Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever.
2 Samuel 7:16
3) How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
2 Samuel 7:22
4) The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior –from violent men you save me.
2 Samuel 22:2, 3
5) I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.
2 Samuel 22:4
6) He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support.
2 Samuel 22:18, 19
7) He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.
2 Samuel 22:20
8) The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.
2 Samuel 22:21
9) You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light.
2 Samuel 22:29
10) As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
2 Samuel 22:31
11) It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33
12) You give me your shield of victory; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.
2 Samuel 22:36, 37
13) The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!
2 Samuel 22:47
14) He is the God who avenges me, who puts the nations under me, who sets me free from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from violent men you rescued me. Therefore I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing praise to your name.
2 Samuel 22:48, 49, 50
15) The spirit of the Lord was on me; his word was on my tongue.
2 Samuel 23:2
Posted by chowi at 9:27 PM
1) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted.
3) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.
4) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
5) He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
6) I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
7) Everyman also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.
8) A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one’s birth.
9) Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better.
10) For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the Excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
11) For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
11) Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man’s heart discerneth both time and judgment.
12) Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him.
13) Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
14) Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
15) For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Posted by chowi at 9:25 PM
1) Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the Lord our God.
2) And thou shalt swear, The Lord liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.
3) Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
4) Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
5) But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king : at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.
6) He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.
7) O Lord, correct me, but with judgment ; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.
8) Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.
9) For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
10) Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
11) Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? Saith the Lord.
12) Is not my words like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
13) For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up. And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
14) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
15) The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
16) For thus saith the Lord; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
17) Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
18) Ah Lord God ! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.
19) Thou shewest loving kindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the Lord of host is his name, Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give everyone according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
20) Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?
21) Thus saith the Lord the maker therof, the Lord that formed it , to establish it; the Lord is his name.
22) Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
23) And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them : and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.
24) The voice of joy , and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the Lord of hosts: for the Lord is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord.
25) Whether it be good, or whether it be evil, we will obey the voice of the Lord our God, to whom we send thee; that it may be well with us, when we obey the voice of the Lord our God.
26) He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.
Posted by chowi at 9:23 PM
1) And keep the charge of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself.
1st Kings 2:3
2) That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else. Let your heart therefore be perfect with the LORD our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day.
1st Kings 8:60-61
3) When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.
1st Kings 8:35-36
4) What prayer and supplication soever be made by any man, or by all thy people Israel, which shall know every man the plague of his own heart, and spread forth his hands toward this house:Then hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and do, and give to every man according to his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou, even thou only, knowest the hearts of all the children of men;)That they may fear thee all the days that they live in the land which thou gavest unto our fathers.
1st Kings 8:38-40
5) (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house;Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.
1st Kings 8:42-43
6) The LORD our God be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us:That he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.
1st Kings 8:57-58
1) And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods. But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.
2nd Kings 17:38-39
2) Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them:But the LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice.
2nd kings 17:35-36
Posted by chowi at 9:04 PM