Thursday, November 19, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From John (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText

1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the word was God.
John 1:1

2) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:3-4

3) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
John 1:17

4) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:15

5) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

6) He must increase, but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
John 3:30-31

7) He that believeth on the son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:36

8) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
John 4:14

9) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
John 4:23

10) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

11) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:24

12) I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:35

13) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
John 6:38-40

14) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 6:47

15) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 6:51

16) I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12

17) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:32

18) If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 8:36

19) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:9

20) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:11

21) Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John 10:17

22) I and my Father are one.
John 10:30

23) I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
John 11:25

24) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.Believest thou this?
John 11:26

25) He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
John 12:25

26) If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my father honour.
John 12:26

27) He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
John 12:44-45

28) I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
John 12:46

29) A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
John 13:34-35

30) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:1

31) I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

32) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John 14:12

33) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:13

34) If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.
John 14:14

35) If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.
John 14:15-16

36) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
John 14:18

37) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14: 21

38) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

39) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:4

40) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
John 15:7

41) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
John 15:12

42) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

43) Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
John 15:16

44) In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

No comments: