Saturday, October 10, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From ZECHARIAH & MALACHI (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText
ZECHARIAH

1) And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
Zechariah 2:11

2) Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Zechariah 4:6

3) Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country. And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
Zechariah 8:7,8

4) For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
Zechariah 8:12

5) These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates.
Zechariah 8:16

6) And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts:I will go also.Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.
Zechariah 8:21,22

7) And I will strengthen them in the Lord; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.
Zechariah 10:12

8) And the Lord shall be king over all the earth; in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
Zechariah 14:9

MALACHI

1) From the rising of the sun even unto the to going down of the same my name shall be great among the gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 1:11

2) And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel.
Malachi 1:5

3) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
Malachi 3:10

4) And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.
Malachi 3:12

No comments: