Saturday, October 10, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From NAHUM,HABAKKUK,ZEPHANIAH & HAGGAI (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText
NAHUM

1) The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nahum 1:7

2) The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence,yea,the world, and all that dwell therein.
Nahum 1:5

HABAKKUK

1) For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
Habakkuk 2:14

2) The Lord is in his Holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before him.
Habakkuk 2:20

3) His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
Habakkuk 3:3

4) Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.
Habakkuk 3:18,19

ZEPHANIAH

1) The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

HAGGAI

1) And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
Haggai 2:7

2) The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
Haggai 2:9

No comments: