Thursday, July 9, 2009
1)If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
2) And it shall come to pass in the last days,that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3) For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon everyone that is proud and lofty, and upon everyone that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low.
4) But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.
5) And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
6) Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
7) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
8) And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
9) For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
10) Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
11) And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
12) Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth.
13) For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.
14) He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.
15) And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
16) Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
17) Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
18) Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord JE-HO-VAH is everlasting strength.
19) In that day shall the Lord of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people.
20) And therefore will the Lord wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.
21) For the people shall dwell in Zion at Jerusalem: thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee.
22) The work of the righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
23) O Lord, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning , our salvation also in the time of trouble.
24) And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord his treasure.
25) For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.
26) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
27) But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
28)Fear thou not for I am with thee : be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
29) When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
30) Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west.
31) Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
32) I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
33) I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
34) Thus saith the Lord the king of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first , and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
35) I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
36) That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.
37) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
38) And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
39) Remember the former things of Old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.
40) Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
41) For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
42) The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
43) He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our grief’s, and carried our sorrows :yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
44) But he was wounded for our transgression, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
45) For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of host is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
46) For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
47) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
48) Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
49) Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
50) For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
51) Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer : their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
52) I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will lead him also, and restore comfort unto him and to his mourners.
53) And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones; and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
54) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
55) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
56) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
57) The spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
58) I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
59) Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
60) Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold his reward is with him, and his work before him.And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
61) I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.
62) But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
63) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
64) Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool:where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
Posted by chowi at 10:03 PM