Thursday, December 31, 2009
1) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.
2) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
3) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
4) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
5) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
6) And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
7) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light.
8) And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
9) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
10) Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
11) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
12) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
13) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit,which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Posted by chowi at 5:05 AM
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
2) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
3) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son,; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
4) But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
5) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.If we live in Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
6) For he that soweth of the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Posted by chowi at 2:10 AM
Monday, December 28, 2009
2nd Corinthians 1:3-4
2) For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
2nd Corinthians 1:20
3) For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish.
2nd Corinthians 2:15
4) Now the Lord is that Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2nd Corinthians 3:17
5) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
2nd Corinthians 4:6
6) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
2nd Corinthians 4:8-10
7) For which cause we faint not; but though our outer man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
2nd Corinthians 4:16
8) For we walk by faith, not by sight.
2nd Corinthians 5:7
9) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2nd Corinthians 5:17
10) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2nd Corinthians 5:20
11) For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2nd Corinthians 5:21
12) For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2nd Corinthians 6:16
13) For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
2nd Corinthians 7:10
14) He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
2nd Corinthians 9:6
15) My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2nd Corinthians 12:9
16) For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.
2nd Corinthians 13:4
17) Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
2nd Corinthians 13:11
Posted by chowi at 6:58 PM
Friday, December 25, 2009
1) For the preaching of the cross is to them perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1st Corinthians 1:18
2) The foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1st Corinthians 1:25
3) He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
1st Corinthians 1:31
4) Your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1st Corinthians 2:5
5) But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.
1st Corinthians 2:7
6) But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1st Corinthians 2:9
7) God hath revealed them unto us by his spirit: for the spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1st Corinthians 2:10
8) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1st Corinthians 2:12
9) For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building.
1st Corinthians 3:9
10) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy , which temple ye are.
1st Corinthians 3:16-17
11) For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written , He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1st Corinthians 3:19
12) Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
1st Corinthians 4:5
13) For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.
1st Corinthians 4:20
14) Let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1st Corinthians 5:8
15) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1st Corinthians 6:9-10
16) But ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
1st Corinthians 6:11
17) He that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
1st Corinthians 6:17
18) Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
1st Corinthians 6:19-20
19) For the earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness therof.
1st Corinthians 10:26
20) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1st Corinthians 10:31
21) And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
1st Corinthians 11:24-25
22) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,whether we be Jews or Gentiles,whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
1st Corinthians 12:13
The word charity in the Old King James Bible means Love.
23) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up.Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
1st Corinthians 13:4-7
24) Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
1st Corinthians 14:1
25) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
1st Corinthians 14:33
26) But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1st Corinthians 15:10
27) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be chaged.
1st Corinthians 15:51-52
28) Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1st Corinthians 15:54-57
Posted by chowi at 1:38 PM
Saturday, December 12, 2009
1) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.
2) The goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance.
3) But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.
4) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
5) Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7) But God commanded his love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
8) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
9) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection.
10) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
11) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
12) For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
13) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit.
14) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
15) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the spirit is life because of righteousness.
16) For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
17) The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
18) And we know that al things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
19) If God be for us, who can be against us?
20) Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword ?
21) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
22) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
23) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.
24) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
24) Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
25) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
26) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
27) For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
28) For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
29) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
30) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
31) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
32) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.
33) Rejoice in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer.
34) Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
35) Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he is thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
36) Thou shalt not commit adultery,Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
37) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
38) For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s.
39) For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
40) For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
41) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
42) For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scripture might have hope.
43) Now the God of peace and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus.That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
44) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
45) To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
Posted by chowi at 7:39 AM