Wednesday, October 28, 2009
1) The voice of the one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
2) I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
3) The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
4) But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins.
5) For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother , and my sister, and mother.
6) Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
7) Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
8) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s, the same shall save it.
9) If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
10) Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.
11) Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
12) For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
13) Hosanna: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
14) What things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
15) And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
16) He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
17) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like , namely this, Thou shall love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
18) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
19) Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
20) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.
Posted by chowi at 6:00 PM
Sunday, October 18, 2009
1) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for he shall save his people from their sin.
2) Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
3) I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.
4) And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him. And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
5) It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
6) Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
7) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
8) Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
9) Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
10) Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
11) Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
12) Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
13) Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
14) Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
15) Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
16) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
17) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one title shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19) And whoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
20) Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
21) But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
22) But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
23) But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy father which is in secret; and thy father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
24) Lord’s Prayer in Mathew
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen
25) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
26) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
27) Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.For everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
28) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
29) Whoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my father which is in heaven.
30) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
31) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
32) Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
33) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
34) For whosoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
35) I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
36) Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
37) Whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
38) If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
39) For whoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
40) For the son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
41) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
42) Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever ye shall lose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
43) Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
44) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
45) Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
46) Even as the son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
47) And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
48) Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
49) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
50) And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
51) Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
52) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
53) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
54) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Posted by chowi at 11:59 PM
Saturday, October 10, 2009
1) And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.
2) Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
3) Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from the east country, and from the west country. And I will bring them, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
4) For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
5) These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates.
6) And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts:I will go also.Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord.
7) And I will strengthen them in the Lord; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.
8) And the Lord shall be king over all the earth; in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
1) From the rising of the sun even unto the to going down of the same my name shall be great among the gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
2) And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The Lord will be magnified from the border of Israel.
3) Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in my house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
4) And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.
Posted by chowi at 1:04 PM
1) The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
2) The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence,yea,the world, and all that dwell therein.
1) For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
2) The Lord is in his Holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before him.
3) His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise.
4) Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.
1) The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
1) And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
2) The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
Posted by chowi at 12:16 PM