Thursday, September 10, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From Daniel (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText


1) Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his.
Daniel 1:20

2) He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding.He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
Daniel 2:21,22

3) How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders ! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
Daniel 4:3

4) And I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation.
Daniel 4:34

5) And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
Daniel 7:27

6) And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes.
Daniel 9:3

7) To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him.
Daniel 9:9

8) For the Lord our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth.
Daniel 9: 14

9) Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord’s sake.
Daniel 9:17

10) Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me, And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
Daniel 10:18,19

11) And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Daniel 12:3

No comments: