Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From Galatians (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText
1) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

2) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Galatians 3:28

3) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son,; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
Galatians 4:6-7

4) But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

5) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.If we live in Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Galatians 5:24

6) For he that soweth of the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Galatians 6:8

No comments: