Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Or Important Verses From Acts (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText

1) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophecy.
Acts 2:17-18

2) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:21

3) Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Acts 2:28

4) Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Acts 3:19

5) To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Acts 10:43

6) But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Acts 15:11

7) It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts 20:35

No comments: