Tuesday, February 10, 2009
1) O Lord, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands, let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel.
2) O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your servant and to the prayer of your servant who delight in revering your name.
3) Stand up and praise the Lord your God, who is from everlasting to everlasting.
“Blessed be your glorious name, may it be exalted above all blessing and praise.
3) You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.
4) But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate; slow to anger and abounding in love.
5) But in your great mercy you did not put an end to them or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God.
6) Remember me for this also, O my God, and show mercy to me according your great love.
Posted by chowi at 10:25 AM
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
1) Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
1 Chronicles 16:8,9
2) Glory in his holy name; let the heart of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
1 Chronicles 16:10
3) Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles and the judgments he pronounced.
1 Chronicles 16:11,12
4) Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
1 Chronicles 16:23,24
5) For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods.
1 Chronicles 16:25
6) Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy in his dwelling place.
1 Chronicles 16:27
7) Ascribe to the Lord, O families of nations, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength, ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name. Bring an offering and come before him; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.
1 Chronicles 16:28,29
8) Let the heaven’s rejoice, let the earth be glad; let them say among the nations. “The Lord Reigns!”
1 Chronicles 16:31
9) Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them! Then the trees of the forest will sing, they will sing for joy before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth.
1 Chronicles 16:32,33
10)Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
11) Cry out, “Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.”
1 Chronicles 16:35
12) Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting.
1 Chronicles 16:36
13) There is no one like you, O Lord, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
1 Chronicles 17:20
13) Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
1 Chronicles 22:13
14) Devote your heart and soul to seeking the Lord your God.
1 Chronicles 22:19
15) Acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.
1 Chronicles 28:9
16) Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Your’s O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.
1 Chronicles 29:11
17) Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:12,13
18) Lord, there is no one like you to help the powerless against the mighty. Help us, O Lord our God, for we rely on you, and in your name we have come against this vast army. O Lord you are our God; do not let man prevail against you.
2 Chronicles 14:11
19) The Lord is with you when you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you , but if you forsake him, he will forsake you.
2 Chronicles 15:2
20) But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.
2 Chronicles 15:7
21) For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
2 Chronicles 16:9
22) Now let the fear of the Lord be upon you. Judge carefully,for with the Lord our God there is no injustice or partiality or bribery.
2 Chronicles 19:7
23) Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tommorow, and the Lord will be with you.
2 Chronicles 20:17
24) Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.
2 Chronicles 20:20
25) May the Lord, who is good, pardon everyone who sets his heart on seeking God.
2 Chronicles 30:18-19
26) With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.
2 Chronicle 32:8
1) When the heavens are shut up and there is no rain because your people have sinned against you, and when they pray toward this place and confess your name and turn from their sin because you have afflicted them, then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of your servants, your people Israel. Teach them the right way to live, and send rain on the land you gave your people for an inheritance.
1 Kings 8:35, 36
2) When a prayer or plea is made by any of your people Israel—each one aware of the afflictions of his own heart and spreading out his hands toward this temple –then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with each man according to all he does, since you know his heart (for you alone know the heart of all men), so that they will fear you all the time they live in the land you gave our fathers.
1 Kings 8:38, 39,40
3) For men will hear of your great name and your mighty hand and your outstretched arms –when he comes and prays toward this temple, then hear from heaven, your dwelling place, and do whatever the foreigner asks of you, so that all people of the earth may know your name and fear you, as do your own people Israel, and may know that this house I have built bears your Name.
1 Kings 8:42,43
4) May the Lord our God be with us as he was with our fathers; may he never leave us nor forsake us.
1 Kings 8:57
1) Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship other gods. Rather worship the Lord your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.
2 Kings 17:38, 39