Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Important or Favorite verses from Psalm 1 - 50 IS LOCATED BELOW THIS BLOG SCROLL BELOW.I have tried to get the best and most important verses from Psalm.If you think any important verses to you that are missing please comment or add below.
1) Create in me a pure heart, O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
2) Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
3) Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51; 12
4) I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in Gods unfailing love forever and ever.
Psalm 52; 8
5) For he has delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.
6) Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
7) In God, whose word I praise, in the Lord, whose word I praise—in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? Psalm 56:10, 11
8) You have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling that I may walk before God in the light of life.
9) Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge, I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings. Until the disaster has passed.
10) Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your Glory be over all the earth.
11) I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortresses, my refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 59:16
12) With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies.
13) You have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.
14) My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
15) He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
16) One thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you O God are strong, and that you, O Lord are loving. Surely you will reward each person according to what he has done.
Psalm 62:11, 12
17) O God you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
18) Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.
19) I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hand.
20) All mankind will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.
21) When we were overwhelmed by sins, you forgave our transgressions.
22) Shout with Joy for God, all the earth! Sing the Glory of his name; make his praise glorious!
Psalm 66: 1, 2
23) Praise God in the congregation; praise the Lord in the assembly of Israel.
24) I pray to you O Lord, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation.
25) Answer me, O Lord, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
26) I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30 27) In You O Lord , I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame.
28) For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.
29) My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
30) My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure.
31) Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.
Psalm 71:20, 21
32) The mountains will bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness.
33) Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.
Psalm 72:23, 24
34) Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:25, 26
35) We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.
36) I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will meditate your on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.
37) Your ways, O God are holy what God is so great as our God?
38)What we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praise worthy deeds of the the Lord, his power and the wonders he has done.
39) Restore us, O God; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.
40) You shall have no foreign god among you; you shall not bow down to an alien god.
41) God presides in the great assembly; he gives judgment among the "gods".
42) Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
43) My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
44) Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you.Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
45) Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a door keeper in the house of God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
46) O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.
47) You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins.
48)Show us your unfailing love, O Lord, and grant us your salvation.
49) Love and faithfulness meet together, righteousness and peace kiss each other.
50) You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you.
51) In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me.
52) Teach me your way O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
53) But you, O Lord are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger abounding in love and faithfulness.
54) He has set his foundation on the holy mountain. Psalm 87:1
55)But I cry to you for help, O Lord; in the morning my prayer comes before you.
56) I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generation.
57) In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared; he is more awesome than all who surround him.
58) Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.
59) For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.
60) Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
61) He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
62) He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4
63) A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
64) He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.
Psalm 91:15, 16
65) It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O most high.To proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night.
Psalm 92:1, 2
66) The righteous will flourish like like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God .
Psalm 92:12, 13
67) When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
68) Blessed is the man you discipline, O Lord, the man you teach from your law.
69) Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.
70) Come let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.
Psalm 95:6, 7
71) Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth.
72) Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary.
73) Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.
74) The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations.
75) Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his Holy mountain, for the Lord our God is Holy.
76)Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.Know that the Lord is God, it is he who made us and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture .
77)I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O Lord I will sing praise.
78) The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kings of the earth will revere your Glory.
79) Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits –who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.
80) The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
81) As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him.
Psalm 103; 13
82) May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the Lord.
83) Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
84) Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
85) For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
86) With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies.
87) With my mouth I will greatly extol the Lord; in the great throng I will praise him.
89) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise.
90) Praise the Lord. Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands.
91) Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man.
92) Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised.
93) Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness.
94) May the Lord make you increase, both you and your children. May you be blessed by the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth?
Psalm 115:14, 15
95) The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
96) For you, O Lord, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.
97) It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord rather to trust in princes.
Psalm 118:8, 9
98) The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
Psalm 118; 14
99) This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
100) Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. From the house of the Lord we bless you.
101) Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are they who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart.
Psalm 119:1, 2
102) Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law.
103) Let me understand the teaching of your precepts; then I will meditate on your wonders.
104) I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.
105) Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight .
106) May your unfailing love come to me, O Lord, your salvation according to your promise.
107) I remember your ancient laws, O Lord and I find comfort in them.
108) You are my portion, O Lord; I have promised to obey your words.
109) May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.
110) Preserve my life according to your love, and I will obey the statutes of your mouth.
111) Your word, O Lord, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
112) I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path
113) Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
114) You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.
115) The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
116) Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
117) May my cry come before you, O Lord ; give me understanding according to your word. May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.
118) I call on the Lord in my distress and he answers me.
119) My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
120) The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever.
Psalm 121:7, 8
121) For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity.
122) Our help is in the name of the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.
123) Those who trust in the Lord are like mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.
124) Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.
125)You wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table.
126) My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.
127) The Lord does whatever pleases him, in the heaven and on the earth, in the seas and all their depths.
128)Your name, O Lord endures forever, your renown, O Lord, through all generations.
129) I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.
130) I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139: 14
131) May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
132) When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way.
133) I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.
134) Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good spirit lead me on level ground.
135) He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.
136) Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
137) The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
Psalm 145:8, 9
138) Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.
139) The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
140) He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
141) Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.
142) Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourines and harp.
143) Let everything that has breath praise the Lord, Praise the Lord.
Posted by chowi at 10:05 PM