Tuesday, June 1, 2010
1) Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
2nd Samuel 7:22
2) The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
2nd Samuel 22:2-3
3) I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
2nd Samuel 22:4
4) In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
2nd Samuel 22:7
5) He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
2nd Samuel 22:17-20
6) For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.
2nd Samuel 22:29
7) As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
2nd Samuel 22:31
8) God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
2nd Samuel 22:33
9) The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
2nd Samuel 22:47
10) The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.
2nd Samuel 23:2
Posted by chowi at 3:03 PM