Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Favorite or Important verses from Psalm's [Psalm 1-50] (NIV)


RockYou FXText

PSALM 1 – 50 (PART 1)

Favorite or Important verse from Psalm 51 - 150 is located above this.If you think any important verse is missing or important to you from this, please add below or comment.

1) His delight is in the law of the Lord and on his law he meditates day and night. Whatever he does prospers.
Psalm 1: 2, 3

2) Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
Psalm 2: 11

3) Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 2: 12

4) From the Lord comes deliverance.
Psalm 3: 8

5) Let the light of your face shine upon us O Lord.
Psalm 4: 6

6) You have filled my hear with great
Psalm 4; 7

7) Surely O Lord you bless the righteous, you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
Psalm 5: 12

8) Save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 6: 4

9) God is a righteous judge.
Psalm 7: 11

10) I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness.
Psalm 7: 17

11) I will praise you, O Lord with all my heart, I will tell of all your wonder's.
Psalm 9; 1

12) The Lord is King forever and ever.
Psalm 10: 16

13) Blessed is the man who does not walk in counsel of the wicked.
Psalm 1; 2

14) The Lord is righteous; he loves justice upright men see his face.
Psalm 11: 7

15) The words of the Lord are flawless like silver refined in a furnace of clay purified 7 times.
Psalm 12: 6

16) I trust in your unfailing love my heart rejoice in your salvation.
Psalm 13; 5

17) I will sing to the Lord for he has been good to me.
Psalm 13: 6

18) God is present in the company of the righteous.
Psalm 14; 5

19) He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who does what is righteous who speaks the truth from his has no slander on his tongue
Psalm15; 2

20) You have made known to me the path of life you will fill me with joy in your presence with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16 : 11

21) Keep me as the apple of your eyes hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 17; 8

22) In righteousness I will see your face when I awake I will be satisfied with seeking your righteousness.
Psalm 17: 15

23)I have set the Lord always before me because he is at my right hands, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 16: 11

24)You have known to me the path of life: you will fill me me with joy in your presence with eternal pleasures in your hands.
Psalm 16:11

25) Show me the wonder of your great love you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in from their foes.
Psalm 17:7

26) Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.
Psalm 17:8

27) And in righteousness I will see your face when I awake I will be satisfied with seeing your likeness.
Psalm 17:15

28) The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock , in whom I take refuge .He is my shield and the horn of my salvation my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

29) To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd.
Psalm 18: 25, 26

30) As for God his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30

31) He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.
Psalm 18: 33

32) You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet.
Psalm 18:39

33) The Law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. The statues of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
Psalm 19:7

34) The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart,The commands of the Lord are radiant giving light to the eyes.
Psalm 19:8

35) The Fear of the Lord is pure enduring forever.The ordinances of the Lord are sure altogether righteous.
Psalm 19:9


36) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord my Rock and my redeemer.
Psalm 19: 14

37) Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalm 20: 7

38) The poor will eat and be satisfied; they who seek the Lord will praise him-- may your heart live forever.
Psalm 22: 26

39) For dominion belongs to the Lord and he rules over the nations.
Psalm 22:29

40) The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want be in want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters.He restores my soul He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name sake.
Psalm 23:1, 2,3

41) You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Psalm 23:5

42)Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in his Holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false.
Psalm 24: 3,4

43)Show me your ways O Lord, teach me your path; guide me in your truth and teach me for you are God my Saviour, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 25:4,5

44) All the ways of the Lord are Loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of his covenant.
Psalm 25: 10

45) The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Psalm 25: 14


46) My eyes are ever on the Lord, for only he will release my feet from the snare.
Psalm 25; 15

47) May integrity and uprightness protect me because my hope is in you.
Psalm 25: 21

48) Test me O Lord and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me and I walk continually in your truth.
Psalm 26:2, 3

49) I love the house of the Lord where you live, O Lord, the place where your glory dwells.
Psalm 26:8

50) The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is my stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27: 1

51) One thing I ask of the Lord this what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4

52) Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me.
Psalm 27:10

53) The Lord is my strength and my shield and my; my heart trusts in him and I am helped.
Psalm 28: 7

54) The Lord is my strength of his people a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
Psalm 28:8

55) The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic.
Psalm 29: 4

56) The Lord sits enthroned over the flood; the Lord is enthroned as king forever. The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
Psalm 29: 10, 11

57) For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Psalm 30: 5

58) In You, O Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.
Psalm 31: 1
59) My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and those who pursue me.
Psalm 31: 15

60) Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sin's are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is not deceit.
Psalm 32:1,2

61) You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and you will surround me with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32: 7

62) Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.
Psalm 32: 10

63) For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does
Psalm 33:4

64) The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.
Psalm 33:5

65) But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purpose of his heart through all generation.
Psalm 33: 11

66) Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance.
Psalm 33: 12

67) The eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.
Psalm 33:18

68) We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 20

69) I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips
Psalm 34: 1

70) I sought the Lord and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:4

71) Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 34: 8

72) Fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing.
Psalm 34: 9

73) The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
Psalm 34: 10

74) Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.
Psalm 34: 13

75) The Lord is close to the broken hearted and save those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34: 18

76) A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.
Psalm 34: 19

77) My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.
Psalm 35:28

78) Your love O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep.
Psalm 36:5,6

79) For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.
Psalm 36: 9

80) Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37: 4

81) Commit your ways to the Lord trust in him and he will do this.
Psalm 37: 5

82) Be still before the Lord and wait patiently before him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Psalm 37: 7

83) If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm.
Psalm 37: 23

84) For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful one.
Psalm 37: 28

85) The law of his God is in his heart; his feet do not slip.
Psalm 37: 31

86) The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord he is their stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalm 37: 39

87) He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
Psalm 40:2

88) Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.
Psalm 40: 4

89) Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in times of trouble.
Psalm 41:1

90) Praise be to the Lord the God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and amen.
Psalm 41: 13

91) As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
Psalm 42:1

92) Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
Psalm 43:3

93) I do not trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory; but you give us victory over our enemies, you put our adversaries to shame.
Psalm 44; 6,7

94) In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever.
Psalm 44; 8

95) Rise up and help us: redeem us because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 44: 26

96) Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the sceptre of your kingdom.
Psalm 45:6

97) I will perpetuate your memory through all generation's; therefore the nation's will praise you forever and ever.
Psalm 45: 17

98) God is our refuge and strength an ever present help in trouble.
Psalm 46: 1

99) Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nation's
Psalm 46: 10

100) God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his Holy throne.
Psalm 47:8

101) This God is our God forever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.
Psalm 48:14

102) No man can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for him.
Psalm 49:7


103) A man who has riches without understanding is like the beast that perishes.
Psalm 49:20

104) Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you and you will honor me.
Psalm 50:15

105) He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God.
Psalm 50:23

No comments: