Friday, September 19, 2008

Favorite Or Important Verses From Zechariah & Malachi (NIV)


RockYou FXText


Zechariah

1)Return to me, declares the Lord Almighty, and I will return to you says the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah 1:2

2)My town will again overflow with prosperity and the Lord will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem.
Zechariah 1:17

3)Be still before the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling.
Zechariah 2:13

4)If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirement, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.
Zechariah 3:7

5)Not by might nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord Almighty.
Zechariah 4:6

6)This is what the Lord almighty says: Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or fatherless, the alien or the poor .In your heart do not think evil of each other.
Zechariah 7:8, 9, 10

7)I will save my people from the countries of the east and west.I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God.
Zechariah 8:7, 8

8)Many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the Lord almighty and to entreat him.
Zechariah 8:22

9)He will proclaim peace to all nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.
Zechariah 9:10

10)Ask the Lord for rain in springtime; it is the Lord who makes the storm clouds. He gives showers of rain to men, and plants of the field to everyone.
Zechariah 10:1

11)I will strengthen them in the Lord and in his name they will walk, declares the Lord.
Zechariah 10:12

12)I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people, and they will say,’ ‘The Lord is our God’.
Zechariah 13:9

13)The Lord will be King over all the earth. On that day there will be one Lord and his name the only name.
Zechariah 14:9


MALACHI

1)My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure offering will be brought to my name, because my name will be great among the nations, says the Lord Almighty.
Malachi 1:11

2)For I am a great King, says the Lord Almighty, and my name is to be feared among the nations.
Malachi 1:14

3)True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found in his lips.He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin.
Malachi 2:6

4)Bring the whole tithes into the storehouse, that there maybe food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the flood gates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.
Malachi 3:10

5)Then all nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land, says the Lord Almighty.
Malachi 3:12

No comments: