Monday, September 15, 2008

Favorite Or Important Verses From Hosea (NIV)


RockYou FXText


1)I will save them not by bow, sword or battle, or by horses and horsemen, but by the Lord their God.
Hosea 1:7

2)Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth.
Hosea 6:3

3)For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgement of God rather than burnt offerings.
Hosea 6:6

4)Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:12

5)The Lord God almighty, the Lord is his name of renown!
Hosea 12:5

6)Return to your God, maintain love and justice, and wait for your God always.
Hosea 12:6

7)You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.
Hosea13:4

8)I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death. Where, O deaths are your plagues? Where, O grave is your destruction?
Hosea 13:14

9)Take word with you and return to the Lord. Say to him: Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruits of our lips.
Hosea 14:2

10)His splendor will be like an olive tree, his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon.
Hosea 14:6

11)Men will dwell again in his shade. He will flourish like the grain. He will blossom like a vine, and his fame will be like the wine from Lebanon.
Hosea 14:7

12)I will answer him and care for him. I am like a green pine tree; your fruitfulness comes from me.
Hosea 14:8

13)The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them.
Hosea 14:9

14)I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them.
Hosea 14:4

No comments: