Sunday, September 14, 2008

Favorite Or Important verses from Jeremiah (NIV)


RockYou FXText


1) Do not be afraid of them for I am with you and will rescue you, declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 1:8

2) Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as prophets to the nations.
Jeremiah 1:5

3) They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you and will rescue you, declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 1:19

4) This is what the Lord says; “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.
Jeremiah 6:16

5) This is what the Lord says: “Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boast’s boast about this:That he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,” declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 9:23, 24

6) No one is like you, O Lord; you are great, and your name is mighty in power.
Jeremiah 10:6

7) The Lord is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal king.
Jeremiah 10:10

8) God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
Jeremiah 10:12

9) Correct me, Lord, but only with justice –not in your anger, lest you reduce me to nothing.
Jeremiah 10:24

10) Therefore our hope is in you, for you are the one who does all this.
Jeremiah 14:22

11) Surely I will deliver you for a good purpose; surely I will make your enemies plead with you in times of disaster and times of distress.
Jeremiah 15:11

12) When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, O Lord God Almighty.
Jeremiah 15:16

13) If you repent I will restore you that you may serve me.
Jeremiah 15:19

14) I will save you from the hands of the wicked and redeem you from the grasp of the cruel.
Jeremiah 15:21

15) Therefore I will teach them –this time I will teach them my power and might. Then they will know that my name is the Lord.
Jeremiah 16:21

16) Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
Jeremiah 17:5

17) But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.
Jeremiah 17:7

18) “I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve”.
Jeremiah 17:10

19) Heal me, O Lord and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved for you are the one I praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

20) But the Lord is with me like a might warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.
Jeremiah 20:11

21) Sing to the Lord! Give praise to the Lord! He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked.
Jeremiah 20:13

22) This is what the Lord says; Do what is just and right.
Jeremiah 22:3

23) For I have know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
Jeremiah 29:11,12

24) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your hearts.
Jeremiah 29:13

25) The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying; “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.
Jeremiah 31:3

26) No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord, because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,” declares the Lord. “For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.”
Jeremiah 31:34

27) Great are your purposes and mighty are his deeds. You eyes are open to all the ways of men; you reward everyone according to his conduct and as his deeds deserve.
Jeremiah 32:19

28) I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27

29) They will be my people and I will be their God. I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them .I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me. I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.
Jeremiah 32:38, 39, 40, 41

30) Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.
Jeremiah 33:3

31) I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.
Jeremiah 33:6

32) I will cleanse them from all the sin they have committed against me and will forgive all their sins of rebellion against me. Then this city will bring me renown, joy, praise and honor before all nations on earth that hear of all the good things I do for it; and they will be in awe and will tremble at the abundant prosperity and peace I provide for it.
Jeremiah 33:8, 9

33) Give thanks to the Lord almighty, for the Lord is good; his love endures forever.
Jeremiah 33:11

34) He made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding.
Jeremiah 51:15

No comments: