Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Favorite Or Important Verses From John (NIV)


RockYou FXText


1)In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
John 1:1, 2

2)Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
John 1:3

3)“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

4)“The one who comes from above is above all; the one who is from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all.
John 3:31

5)The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands. Whoever believes in the son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.
John 3:35, 36

6)Whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 4:14

7)God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

8)Whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
John 5:24

9)I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.
John 6:35

10)He who believes has everlasting life.
John 6:47

11)“If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
John 7:37, 38

12)“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12

13)I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
John 11:25, 26

14)When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.
John 12:44, 45

15)If God is glorified in him, God will glorify the son in himself, and will glorify him at once.
John 13:32

16)Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
John 14:1

17)I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.
John 14:6

18)And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
John 14:13, 14

19)He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.
John 14:21

20)If you remain in me and my words remains in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
John 15:7

No comments: