Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Favorite Or Important Verse From 1st & 2nd Samuel (NIV)


RockYou FXText



1) There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one beside you; there is no Rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2

2) The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts.
1 Samuel 2:7

3) He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats with them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor.
“For the foundation of the earth are the Lord’s; upon them he has set the world”
1 Samuel 2:8

4)The spirit of the Lord will come upon you in power, and you will prophecy with them; and you will be changed into a different person.
1 Samuel 10:6

5)Now then, stand still and see this great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes!.
1 Samuel 12:16

6)But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24

7)Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7

8)The Lord rewards every man for his righteousness and faithfulness.
1 Samuel 26:23


2 Samuel

1) I will be his father, and he will be my son.
2 Samuel 7:14

2) Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever.
2 Samuel 7:16

3) How great you are, O Sovereign Lord! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.
2 Samuel 7:22

4) The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior –from violent men you save me.
2 Samuel 22:2, 3

5) I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.
2 Samuel 22:4

6) He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the Lord was my support.
2 Samuel 22:18, 19

7) He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.
2 Samuel 22:20

8) The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.
2 Samuel 22:21

9) You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light.
2 Samuel 22:29

10) As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.
2 Samuel 22:31

11) It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33

12) You give me your shield of victory; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn.
2 Samuel 22:36, 37

13) The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!
2 Samuel 22:47

14) He is the God who avenges me, who puts the nations under me, who sets me free from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from violent men you rescued me. Therefore I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing praise to your name.
2 Samuel 22:48, 49, 50

15) The spirit of the Lord was on me; his word was on my tongue.
2 Samuel 23:2

No comments: