Monday, March 8, 2010

Favorite Or Important Verses From Leviticus (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText


1) Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the LORD your God am holy.
Leviticus 19:2

2) Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:4

3) Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:11-12

4) Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:18

5) Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.
Leviticus 20:7,8

6) I am the LORD. Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD. Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the LORD which hallow you, That brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 22:30-33

7) Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 25:17

8) Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 26:1

9) If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
Leviticus 26:3-4

10) And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
Leviticus 26:6

11) And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.
Leviticus 26:12

No comments: