Thursday, February 18, 2010

Favorite Or Important Verses From Genesis (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText


1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1:1

2) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
Genesis 1:3,4

3) And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:10

4) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26

5) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:7

6) I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Genesis 9:13

7) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 12:2-3

8) And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.
Genesis 15:5-6

9) And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
Genesis 17:2

10) Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Genesis 17:5-6

11) And I will bless her (sarah), and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
Genesis 17:16

12) Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
Genesis 18:14

13) And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
Genesis 22:14

14) That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Genesis 22:17-18

15) And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed.
Genesis 28:12-13

16) And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 26:4

17) I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me.
Genesis 31:13

18) And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins.
Genesis 35:11

No comments: