Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Favorite Or Important verses from Job (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText

1) I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause: Which doeth great things and un-searchable; marvelous things without number. Who giveth rain upon the earth, and sendeth waters upon the fields: To setup up on high those that below; that those which mourn may be exalted to safety.
Job 5: 8-11

2) Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty.

3) With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding. With him is wisdom and strength he hath counsel and understanding.
Job 12:12,13

3) The righteous also shall hold on his way, and he that hath clean hands shall be stronger and stronger.
Job 17:9

4) No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
Job 28:18

5) I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
Job 29:14

6) But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
Job 32:8

7) My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart; and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. The spirit of God hath made me, and the breadth of the almighty hath given me life.
Job 33:3,4

8) He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.
Job 23: 26

9) Behold God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom.
Job 36:5

10) If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasure.
Job 35:11

11)I put on righteousness, and it clothed me:my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.
Job 29:14

12) No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls; for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
Job 28:18

13) Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee:and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Job 22:28

No comments: