Sunday, December 14, 2008

Favorite Or Important Verses Leviticus & Numbers (NIV)


RockYou FXText


1) Keep my decrees and laws, for the man who obeys them will live by them . I am the Lord.
Leviticus 18:5

2) Be holy because I, the Lord your God, am holy.
Leviticus 19:2

3) Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:4

4) Do not steal.
Do not lie
Do not deceive one another.
Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane the name of your God, I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:11, 12

5) Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.
Leviticus 19:15

6) Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:18

7) Consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am the Lord your God.Keep my decrees and follow them. I am the Lord, who makes you holy.
Leviticus 20:7, 8

8) You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own.
Leviticus 20:26

9) I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid. I will remove savage beasts from the Land, and the sword will not pass through your country.
Leviticus 26:6

10) I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers , and I will keep my covenant with you.
Leviticus 26:9

11) I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.
Leviticus 26:12, 13

NUMBERS

1) “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
Numbers 6:24-26

2) The Lord is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion.
Numbers 14:18

No comments: