Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Favorite Or Important Verses From Genesis (NIV)


RockYou FXText


1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Genesis 1:1

2) And God said, “Let there be light and there was light”. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from darkness.
Genesis 1:3, 4

3) God made two great lights –the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.
Genesis 1:16

4) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creation that move along the ground.”
Genesis 1:26

4) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created; male and female he created them.
Genesis 1:27

5) The Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Genesis 2:7

6) “I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all people on earth will be blessed through you.
Genesis 12:2, 3

7) Abram believed the Lord, and he credited to him as righteousness.
Genesis 15:6

8) I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and God of your descendants after you.
Genesis 17:7

No comments: