Saturday, April 10, 2010

Favorite Or Important Verses From Numbers (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText


1) The Lord bless thee, and keep thee. The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Numbers 6:24,25

2) The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:26-27

4) The Lord is long-suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
Numbers 14:18

5) But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord.
Numbers 14:21

6) I am the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the Lord your God.
Numbers 15:41

No comments: