Saturday, January 2, 2010

Favorite Or Important Verses From Philippians (Old KJV)


RockYou FXText

1) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

2) For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21

3) And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Philippians 2:8

4) Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9-11

5) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13

6) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.
Philippians 2:7-9

7) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

8) Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4

9) Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6

10) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

11) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

12) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

No comments: