Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Favorite Or Important Verse From Galatians (NIV)


RockYou FXText


1)I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

2)The righteous will live by faith.
Galatians 3:11

3)It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Galatians 5:1

4)Love your neighbor as yourself.
Galatians 5:14

5)Live by the spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.
Galatians 5:16

6)The acts of sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like.
Galatians 5:19,20,21

7)But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
Galatians 5: 22,23

8)Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.
Galatians 5:24

9)The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the spirit, from that spirit will reap eternal life.
Galatians 6:8

No comments: