Monday, October 6, 2008

Favorite Or Important verses From Revelation (NIV)


RockYou FXText



1)Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
Revelation 1:3

2)“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Revelation 1:8

3)“Do not be afraid. I am the first and the last. I am the living one; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:17, 18

4)He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
Revelation 2:7

5)Be faithful even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Revelation 2:10

6)He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.
Revelation 2:11

7)To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.
Revelations2: 17

8)To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations –just as I have authority from Father.
Revelation 2:26, 27

9)He who overcomes will, like them be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my father and his angels.
Revelation 3:5

10)Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.
Revelation 3:10

11)To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my father on his throne.
Revelation 3:21

12)You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.
Revelation 4:11

13)In a loud voice they sang:
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”
Revelation 5:12

14)Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing;
“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, forever and ever!”
Revelation 5:12

15)And they cried out in a loud voice:
Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.
Revelation 7:10

16)We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the one who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign.
Revelation 11:17

17)Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.
Revelation 14:7

18)“Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages. Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.”
Revelation 15:3, 4

19)After this I heard what sounded like the roar o a great multitude in heaven shouting:
“Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments.
Revelation 19:1, 2

20)Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.
Revelation 19:7

21)He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
Revelation 19:13

22)On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:16

23)He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
Revelation 21:6

24)Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.
Revelation 22:7

25)Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Revelation 22:12

26)I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.
Revelation 22:16

No comments: