Monday, August 4, 2008

Favorite or Important verses from Ezekiel (NIV)


RockYou FXText


Ezekiel – Ezekiel name means “God is Strong”

1)I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 11:19

2)Therefore say to them, This is what the sovereign Lord says;None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the sovereign Lord.
Ezekiel 12:28


3)I will establish my covenant with you and you will know that I am the Lord.
Ezekiel 16: 62

4)I am the Lord your God; follow my decree and be careful to keep my laws.
Ezekiel 20:19

5)I will give you a new heart and a put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit in you and move you to follow my decree and be careful to keep my laws.
Ezekiel 36:26,27

6)I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then you will know that I am Lord.
Ezekiel 38:23

7)I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel.
Ezekiel 39:7

8)Say to them,As surely as I live, declares the sovereign Lord , I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live.
Ezekiel 33:11

No comments: